Notice to Public regarding Admisions CLICK HERE
To Submit Your Admission Inquiry Query CLICK HERE
The Information for Admission will be available only on our official website www.bmssa.ac.in
The prospective candidates are instructed not to place any reliance or get persuaded of counterfeit advertisements promising direct seats under management/NRI quota placed on Internet by unauthorized classifieds agencies acting under the name and style of, "BMS School of Architecture admissions".
The BMS Educational Trust/Management does not accept any donations and do not entertain any agents/consultants for purpose of admission.
BMS Educational Trust invites application from prospective candidates for Management Quota Seats for BMS School of Architecture, Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560064
For further details, Please Contact: Director (Administration) – Ph. 080-26611636 .
B.Arch Admission Procedure
- The admission to BMSSA is through the entrance test, Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Government & Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK. The students with meritorious ranking are considered for admissions.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as specialization.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Computer science/ Electronic.
- Management Quota Seats should be applied at BMS Educational Trust only.
M.Arch Admission Procedure
- The admission to BMSSA is through the entrance test, Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) conducted by Karnataka Government (compulsory for Karnataka domicile candidates). The student should have cleared B.Arch or equivalent examination.
- Candidates with valid GATE score will be given first preference for the seat selection in the counseling process, then PGCET rank holders are considered.
- Management seats: Meritorious students are considered based on the portfolio and interview.
Ph.D Admission Procedure
- The criteria for admission are through synopsis selection, VRAT Test and an interview conducted by VTU for affiliated research centers.
- Master's Degree of any recognized University or any other equivalent qualification.
- All eligible applicants will be called for a written entrance test which has to be cleared to attend an interview. The admissions will be based on performance in the interview held by VTU.
Management Quota Fees Structure for the year 2022-23
|Tuition Fees for 2022-23
|Rs. 4,00,000/- (Four Lakhs per annum)
Contact: BMSET Admission Section (Ph. 080-26611636)
BMSSA Admission Section M: +91-8971952212/ +91-8971902122